To celebrate the upcoming second season of TNT’s excellent “Saving Grace” starring Holly Hunter, Twang Nation has
the opportunity to give away 5 “Embrace Your Grace” t-shirts.
Send me your answers to the following “Saving Grace” trivia questions to contest(at)twangnation.com along with your mailing address. I will contact the first 5 correct responders ASAP. The shirts will be fulfilled by a third party. Good luck!
- What is the name of Grace’s dog?
- Grace sees an image on the markings of a cow. What was it?
- When Grace is handcuffed to her bed, Earl feeds her what Mediterranean food?
- What is Earl’s signature line when he brings news to his “clients”?
- A.D.A. Morgan Byars does something to embarrass Grace and prove a point about her past. What did she do?
- What hard personal decision did Leon Cooley face while on death row?
- Where does Grace go to smoke during work?
- When Grace’s school teachers, nuns, come to visit her, what did they say she wrote on the bottom of her shoes?
- What is the rivalry between Detective Butch Ada and Captain Kate Perry?
- What did Ham confess to Grace?
Gretchen Wilson “Work Hard, Play Harder” Song For “Saving Grace”